‘West Wing’ performing artist Rob Lowe and his significant other, Sheryl Lowe, an adornments planner, have recorded their Montecito home for $47 million. As indicated by Lowe, it’s the ideal time to empty the property. “With our young men currently out of the house, we’re anticipating our next land enterprise,” he said.
Inside the traditionally propelled home, which is known as Oakview, you’ll discover six rooms, eight full washrooms, three half restrooms, a wine basement and a screening room. Suzanne Perkins of Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. has the posting. Look down for a glimpse inside the shocking gated property.
1. The house is around 10,000 square feet and sits on 3.4-sections of land.
The couple worked with a group of outline experts, including engineer Don Nulty, inside originator Kyle Irwin, scene planner Mark Rios, and David Cho, a feng shui master.
2. A gander at the formal front room.
3. The lounge area with a view.
4. An outside front room that is finished with a chimney.
5. The all around kept up grounds incorporate rose and vegetable greenery enclosures.
6. It’s a mix of conventional East Coast style and the inheritance of the Virginia wide open.
7. There’s additionally a two-room guesthouse with a kitchenette and in addition a 800-square-foot pool house with a full kitchen and room.
8. Furthermore, there’s a title tennis/sports court with two perception zones.